Monday, January 1, 2007

Media Kit

Monday, January 1, 2007
With all of my product reviews (including my sponsors), these are products that I use and love. I do not accept payment for my reviews or sponsor spaces. Companies do send me product to review and/or in exchange for sponsor space but this doesn't affect what I write. I am very particular about the companies that I accept submissions from and that I send queries to so that I offer only the very best to my readers.

For more information on my disclosure policy, see here.

If you are interested in being featured for any of the following:

a guest artist/project article
artist/handmade review
book/art supply review
website/blog review
sponsor space(which includes a review)

please contact me for a spec sheet at primseydolls @ yahoo.com