Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you for the love - past, present and future

Wednesday, August 11, 2010
autograph page from my personal collection for your journal/collage use
high quality png file

I would just like to send a big thank you to all of the people who have sent so much encouragement and support in the past few months both online and off.

Reviews and articles will be resuming on Monday with a fantastic new book I am terribly excited about. I will also begin sharing the kids' art classes that I teach on Thursdays.

So here's to an exciting Fall of 2010 - my favorite season!

inspiring room "clipped" from somewhere on the web long forgotten now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah!!!! So good to hear from you again!

peggy gatto said...

glad you are back!!!
Can't wait to hear more ...........