Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Sponsors: Road Rage Jewelry and the Friendship Stone

Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I'm pleased to introduce you to my first set of sponsors, Road Rage Jewelry and the Friendship Stone.


Jeanne Koesters at Road Rage has been an absolute delight to work with. And I have to say her necklaces have been the most fun my teens and I have had together in a long time.


Great Holiday Gift

"The Friendship Stone serves as an important reminder of the bond of friendship - something of yourself that you can leave with someone else; a meaningful friendship gift above price, as unique as the way you feel about each special friend you have." from the Friendship Stone's message page. There is so much more to it, though. If you absolutely can't wait you can go check it out now. ;)

In the next week I will feature each of these two companies and the women who started them. I'll tell you about the packages I received from them and the responses from the members of my family. (hint: everyone was pleased in one way or another!) And best of all for you, I'll tell you how you can win jewelry from Road Rage and a giftset from the Friendship Stone. With Christmas coming up they make great gifts. (for yourself! ha!)

1 comments:

Anairam said...

Just to say thank you for publishing this list - I have made my choices and printed out all my gift tags for gifts this Xmas!