Monday, November 30, 2009

Artful Living: Blog Expansion Complete

Monday, November 30, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen, please put your seats in an upright position and fasten your seatbelts. Now take a look in the right sidebar at the new column heading titled "Artful Living" conveniently placed at the top. Notice there are five buttons below it: Books, Supplies, Handmade, Projects, Websites? And then a sixth heading named "Sponsors"?

I am excited to announce that I am expanding the blog. I will no longer just be doing art/craft book reviews. I will also be bringing you reviews of art supplies and handmade goods from smaller companies and indie artists. I will also be sharing more handmade projects from myself and guest artists. Under the websites tab you'll find articles about blogs and sites that I feel help foster a love of creativity and an artful life.

Each month will also bring a new set of sponsors. These sponsors are companies or shops whose products I am personally using and endorsing. At the beginning of the month I will run a feature about each of them and then you will find their link under the sponsor button for the rest of the month.

With all of my product reviews (including my sponsors), these are products that I use and love. I do not accept payment for my reviews or sponsor spaces. Companies do send me product to review and/or in exchange for sponsor space but this doesn't affect what I write. I am very particular about the companies that I accept submissions from and that I send queries to so that I offer only the very best to my readers.

For more information on my disclosure policy, see here.

If you are interested in being featured for any of the following:

a guest artist/project article
artist/handmade review
book/art supply review
website/blog review
sponsor space(which includes a review)

please contact me for a spec sheet at primseydolls @ yahoo.com


I hope you'll join me in this new direction.

0 comments: