Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Elizabeth" Art Print October's 5 Dollar Deal

Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Elizabeth" is available as a 5" x 8" print. She has a that fiery red hair and a bit of that Joan from Mad Men look to her face. Yes, it is one of the shows I watch while I paint, why? :)

She is the first in my new series of Five Dollar Deals. Every month I will present a new print that will be available for the entire month for only $5. There will only be 30 available or until the last day of the month whichever comes first.

The original is sketched in pencil then painted in watercolors on heavy watercolor paper. Then it is scanned in at 600 dpi for the best image possible.

Each print is numbered and handsigned under the lower right hand edge of the print. The image is printed on 8 1/2" x 11" archival matte paper. I only use archival, fade resistant inks as well.

0 comments: