Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Beautiful Kitty Canister from Michelle Allen!

Sunday, August 2, 2009
I won this wonderful kitty from Michelle Allen over at Allen Designs. She described it as a "box" so I was quite surprised with how large it was when it came in the mail a couple weeks ago. It's more of a small candy or cookie jar. Which is exactly what I'm using it for on my art desk - to hide away my favorite candies.

Thank you so much, Michelle. I absolutely love my zany cat. I will treasure it for a long time. Oh, and I adore the cute little magnet you put in my package, too. :)


And my drug of choice? Old-fashioned candy sticks this week. :)

5 comments:

Jennifer Williams said...

I just LOVE her stuff! That canister is too cute.

Marie S said...

Oh Francie you lucky duck, that is the cutest. Way to go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great canister...I LOVE the look on the cat's face!

michelle allen said...

glad you liked it! that candy looks pretty yummy too! :)

Kelly Snelling said...

you are a lucky duck! that candy kitty is awesome!