Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Help the Sheridan College Graduates while snatching up some fun art!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009
copyright Rosemary Travale
http://www.rosemarytravale.ca/
I had a sketch drawn by Rosemary Travale in exchange for a VERY small donation to help the 2009 graduating class of the BAA Illustration program at Sheridan College. They recently lost the funding for their graduate print book and Rosemary is an alumni trying to help raise money for them. This will be the first time a class has not received a book. There's more information here. http://piratecore.livejournal.com/126815.html

Please help them if you can. It's a wonderful cause but even if you don't do it for that, look at what you can get in return! She is an amazing artist practically giving away her work. You can get a digital file for $2 CAN or a physical sketch for $10 CAN.

You can request whatever you want or leave it up to her. I just gave her a couple guidelines when doing ours. I'm thinking I need to send a couple pics of my kids because these would make great accessories in their rooms. :)

Tomorrow night at 12 pm EST is the very latest you can forward your paypal receipt to her and get in on this deal.

I have no affiliation with Rosemary Travale or the school. I am just so pleased with my sketch.

0 comments: